Updated 8/4/2016 – Any items not crossed-out are still available.
I am selling some surplus gear. All prices are for local pickup. Actual shipping paid by the buyer. I could also meet in the Tampa Bay area.
- Microham DB-37 cable for Icom $40
- Microham USB sound card interface (with an icom cable) ($65)
- Icom ID-1 1.2 Ghz Analog/DStar radio. Includes data mode via Ethernet connection to send 128kbs data via DStar. Have microphone, manuals and cables. I have a second one if you want to make a pair for a remote data app. ($550 each)
- Icom 821H Dual-band 2m/440 base CW/SSB/FM radio (it has a quirk in that when you key there is a slight delay). ($400)
- Icom ID-92AD dual band DSTAR radio. Included base charger $200
All radios have been tested on my HP8924C service monitor including output and receiver tests. If you come to see anything, I would be glad to fire it up into the analyzer and let you verify it works according to specs. You know, unless the analyzer sells first.