Updated 8/4/2016 – Any items not crossed-out are still available.
I am selling some surplus gear. All prices are for local pickup. Actual shipping paid by the buyer. I could also meet in the Tampa Bay area.
- Microham DB-37 cable for Icom $40
- Microham USB sound card interface (with an icom cable) ($65)
- Icom ID-1 1.2 Ghz Analog/DStar radio. Includes data mode via Ethernet connection to send 128kbs data via DStar. Have microphone, manuals and cables. I have a second one if you want to make a pair for a remote data app. ($550 each)
- Icom 821H Dual-band 2m/440 base CW/SSB/FM radio (it has a quirk in that when you key there is a slight delay). ($400)
- Icom ID-92AD dual band DSTAR radio. Included base charger $200
All radios have been tested on my HP8924C service monitor including output and receiver tests. If you come to see anything, I would be glad to fire it up into the analyzer and let you verify it works according to specs. You know, unless the analyzer sells first.
I ran across a very good blog on building a station. This chap built it from soup to nuts including the room, adding A/C, generator, two contesting operating positions and more. There are many good ideas in his station building series. Look here for more.
I just got these back from Ron Baker in Tennessee. Ron took them apart and put them back together as well as cleaned them throughly. He repainted the cases too. He did a very nice job, they sound great.
The rig is sold.
I have an Icom 775 DSP (Serial #1185) for sale.
The rig is in great shape, works flawlessly and has ALL optional filters except for the AM filter. Internal Antenna tuner, 200 watts output, built-in power supply. Dual-Watch complete with 2 VFO knobs for ease of listening to the receive side of a pile-up. I have the manual, but no microphone as I use a headset.
I wil be taking to the Tampa Bay hamfest but I figured I would offer to fellow FCG’ers first.
Due to the filter complement, the price is $2000. Shipping is extra at actual cost from the shipping store.
I am selling simply as I have a Ten Tec Orion II and it seems silly to let this great radio go underutilized.
Don’t forget I also have the Ten-Tec Titan 425 1500 Watt amplifier for sale. It will be at the Tampa Bay hamfest too.